Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Travel is not interesting

What?! I hear you exclaim. I'm turning green reading your blog and viewing your photos. Yes, but remember that you are getting the distilled account. You don't read about the waits, the searches, and the general tedium when not much is happening.


Still, I'm sure you'd swap places with me. But you're getting a pretty good deal too. In the comfort of your home you are travelling with me, and getting the juciest bits. And in writing the blog, I too am thinking maybe it's a more interesting journey than it feels at times. It gives me something to do in the evenings. And my collected observations become grist for me to mull over in months and years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Not only are we getting the juiciest bits, it's a lot more economical too. :)

    ReplyDelete